- LIMITED ENROLLMENT for highly motivated students.
- SMALL CLASSES and individual attention with a low student teacher ratio.
- SPECIAL FOLLOW UP of the student after he has left the Institute. This will include frequent
visits from Rabbis and special Shabbatonim and lectures.
- TUTORS who are post college professionals at advanced levels in Torah studies who have
taken off time to learn before starting graduate school in law, medicine, science and the
humanities. In addition to their ability to communicate their own experiences, they will serve as
ideal role models for students taking off a year before beginning university.
- A CAMPUS offering full dormitory facilities and services. The dormitory is fully supervised by
mature, hand picked counselors. The dining room serves three meals daily including Shabbat
and Yomim Tovim. The dormitories and kitchen remain open during the semester break,
- HEBREW - A daily ulpan (Hebrew class) will teach both Biblical and conversational Hebrew.
- SPORTS - Organized physical activity, including an indoor basketball court, and participation in
the inter-Yeshiva league.
- GUEST LECTURES by Torah scholars, political leaders and scientists; meetings with
distinguished visitors compliment the basic curriculum.
- E-MAIL facilities on campus enable a student to obtain his own e-mail account.
- SPECIAL SESSIONS to enable students to synthesize their Jewish identity in the university and
- THE STUDENT LOUNGE which adjoins the English Judaica lending library with its extensive
collection of Torah literature and audio cassettes. Leadership Training Sessions will offer
workshops led by Rabbinic and lay leaders for developing the necessary skills students need for
their future role as responsible Jewish leaders.